Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2017): Part 1
$399.00 – $599.00
Duration: 2 days / 16 hours
Please See Prerequisites
Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2017) focuses on some of the basic features of Dreamweaver so that students can navigate the environment and use Dreamweaver tools to build websites. Dreamweaver is used by a variety of professionals, such as web developers, web designers, graphic designers, and other professionals; Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2017): Part 1 will focus on the tools necessary to build a functional website.
This course is a great component of your preparation for the Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) Dreamweaver CC exam and the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver CC exam. See the files in the Exam Mapping for Dreamweaver CC folder in the course data files for information on how the exam topics are addressed in the material.
It is recommended that a student complete the course HTML5: Content Authoring Fundamentals prior to taking this course. Please see the prerequisites tab below.
Live Instructor-Led, Online Self-Study
Feb 12-13, 2018, April 10-11, 2018, Jun 14-15, 2018, 30 Days
- Identify Dreamweaver uses and advantages, including new features, and manipulate the interface
- Create a new site in Dreamweaver
- Create and lay out a basic page and add text
- Style text and containers with CSS
- Insert images
- Create and style links
- Create tables to store data
- Upload your site
To ensure your success in this course you should have basic Windows skills.
It is also required that you have a basic knowledge of HTML5 and CSS. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the course HTML5: Content Authoring Fundamentals.
It is recommended the student have the following hardware configurations or better:
- Intel® Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 (or compatible) processor
- At least 4 gigabyte (GB) RAM recommended
- 2.5 GB of available hard-disk space
- High resolution monitor (1,280 × 800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- Internet connection and registration necessary for required software, membership validation, and /or access to online services
- Keyboard and mouse (or other pointing device)
- NOTE: In addition to the operating system requirements, the faster the processor and the more RAM you have, the better
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (with Service Pack 1), or 8/8.1, or 10
- Microsoft® Office 2010 or higher
- Adobe® Dreamweaver® CC (2017) installed and registered