Advanced Project Management
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 8 – 10 hours
Available!Return to Store
It’s easy to forget the “manager” part of “project manager” title amongst all the activity during a project. However, it is crucial to hone management skills as they are an important part of success as a project manager. There are also some advanced project management techniques that can be mastered to bring projects to the next level.
In this course, students will focus on two areas of advanced project management. The first area is advanced project management techniques, such as communication plans and status meetings. The second area is general management skills, such as building a winning team and rewarding team members.
- Think critically when choosing a project team
- Make the best of an assigned project team
- Help teams move through various stages to become a high-functioning unit
- Maximize productivity at team meetings
- Reward and motivate a team
- Develop and execute a communication plan
- Communicate with sponsors and executives more effectively
- Identify strategies for working with problem team members
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.