Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 2 -3 hours
Available!Return to Store
Have you heard the saying, If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten? Appreciative Inquiry offers us a new, exciting way to solve problems and improve the places where we live, work, and play.
In this course you will learn about the appreciative inquiry process. To begin, you’ll explore its fundamental principles and the 4-D model. You’ll also get a hands-on look at the appreciative inquiry interview guide and start considering how this powerful tool could make a difference in your organization.
- Recognize and work with the fundamentals of Appreciative Inquiry
- Describe the 4-D’s of Appreciative Inquiry: discovery, dreaming, design, and destiny
- Work through a simple Appreciative Inquiry process
- Create thoughtful, meaningful questions for their own Appreciative Inquiry initiative
- Help organizations review what’s important, what they can become, and how they can get there
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.