Course Duration: 1 Day
Amazon Web Services is the biggest Cloud computing platform on the market. This course will provide you with the fundamental, technical knowledge of AWS cloud computing, global infrastructure, services, common solutions, migration, security, and compliance. It is intended to empower learners to make informed decisions about IT solutions based on their business requirements. This course will also help prepare students for an AWS™ Associate exam.
Join us for this 1 day LIVE online class offered by AWS™ Certified professionals who use the AWS™ platform!
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Reach customers with AWS.
- Implement AWS storage and database services.
- Optimize compute and network services.
- Use AWS management tools.
- Secure an AWS deployment.
The AWS™ Fundamentals course is designed for technology enthusiasts who are working in IT (as an administrator, software developer, or manager), or any other interested individual who would like to learn about the core cloud services provided by AWS, such as:
- Information Technology practitioners and leaders who are new to AWS and who will be supporting or implementing AWS in their organizations.
- Business and technology leaders responsible for articulating the technical and business benefits of using AWS.
- Administrators and developers who are evaluating the use of AWS services.
Apr 16th, May TBA
Lesson 1: Getting Started with AWS
Topic A: AWS
Topic B: Leverage AWS in Your Business Strategy
Topic C: Work with the AWS Management Console
Lesson 2: Implementing AWS Storage and Database Services
Topic A: Configure AWS Storage
Topic B: Deploy Amazon Database Services
Lesson 3: Implementing Compute and Network Services
Topic A: Implement Elastic Cloud Compute Services
Topic B: Implement Virtual Networks
Lesson 4: Using AWS Management Tools
Topic A: Automate AWS Resource Provisioning
Topic B: Manage AWS Resources
Lesson 5: Securing an AWS Deployment
Topic A: Enforce AWS Security
Topic B: Optimize AWS Security
You should have the following prerequisite skills before taking this class:
- Be able to navigate Windows
- Be able to use a web browser
- Experience logging on to, navigating, and searching a website
- Basic end-user skills with personal productivity software such as Microsoft® Office or Google Apps™
- Familiarity with networking concepts such as server, database, storage, IP subnet, load balancing, authentication, authorization
- Some experience as an IT practitioner, manager, or leader may be helpful
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.