Ayn Rand once said, The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone. This course will give you some techniques that can dramatically change how you feel about yourself and how you approach the world. Explore what self-esteem is and where low self-esteem comes from. You will also learn ways to build your self-esteem, get what you want, and make others feel better about themselves.
A healthy self-esteem is essential for growth and achieving success. Of all the judgments you make in life, none is as important as the one you make about yourself. Without some measure of self-worth, life can be painful and unrelenting. In this workshop, participants will discover some techniques that can dramatically change how they feel about themselves, and how they approach the world to get the things that they want.
1. Virtual Live Instructor-Led training (VILT) one day in duration, courseware will be provided digitally at the beginning of class
2. Online Self-Paced with 24×7 access for 30 days after purchase
Online Self-Study, Virtual Instructor-Led
About the Instructor
Cara Lane is a top-notch trainer and inspiring motivational speaker who has traveled around the world delivering keynote addresses, corporate training, relationship seminars and women’s events and retreats. You will be amazed by her enthusiasm for teaching the fundamentals of a passionate life.
Her fast-paced delivery, sprinkled with impactful stories and anecdotes, makes her one of the most stimulating and sought-after speakers in the world. She will keep you enthralled with her vibrant messages on life delivered with high energy. Cara holds a B.A. in Education, is a proud wife and mom, a faithful friend, a woman of faith, but most of all, an encourager and motivator of the heart.
- Recognize that you have worth and are worthy of happiness
- Develop techniques for eliminating unhealthy thought patterns and replacing them with supportive patterns
- Learn how to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts
- Learn how to make requests so that you get what you want
- Set goals that reflect your dreams and desires and reinforce healthy patterns