Each day, we communicate with others through our spoken words, body language, and written communication. This course can show you how to make sure you are sending the right message.
This course will teach you all about the various aspects of communication. Learn about asking questions, probing for information, active listening, and body language. Supporting skills are also covered, such as self-esteem, building relationships with others, and assertiveness.
1. Virtual Live Instructor-Led training (VILT) two days in duration, courseware will be provided digitally at the beginning of class
2. Online Self-Paced with 24×7 access for 30 days after purchase
Online Self-Study, Virtual Instructor-Led
3/29-3/30, 5/30-5/31, N/A
About the Instructor
Cara Lane is a top-notch trainer and inspiring motivational speaker who has traveled around the world delivering keynote addresses, corporate training, relationship seminars and women’s events and retreats. You will be amazed by her enthusiasm for teaching the fundamentals of a passionate life.
Her fast-paced delivery, sprinkled with impactful stories and anecdotes, makes her one of the most stimulating and sought-after speakers in the world. She will keep you enthralled with her vibrant messages on life delivered with high energy. Cara holds a B.A. in Education, is a proud wife and mom, a faithful friend, a woman of faith, but most of all, an encourager and motivator of the heart.
- Identify common communication problems
- Develop skills to ask questions
- Learn about non-verbal messages
- Develop active listening and empathy skills
- Enhance the ability to handle difficult situations
- Deal with situations assertively