CompTIA CySA+ Certification Prep
Online Self-Study Option
6 month lease for study materials included or
Hardcopy book (additional charge)
6 month access to online lab environment included
Open office hours access included
Available!Return to Store
CompTIA’s Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) training from ACT teaches students to apply behavioral analytics to improve the overall state of IT security, providing critical knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats.
CySA+ is aimed at IT professionals with (or seeking) job roles such as IT Security Analyst, Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst, Vulnerability Analyst, Cybersecurity Specialist, Threat Intelligence Analyst, and Security Engineer.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will have studied:
- Manage risks and vulnerabilities
- Configure and use threat detection tools
- Understand roles, responsibilities, and the security framework
- Perform data analysis and interpret the results to identify areas of concern
- Avoid, prevent, and respond to security incidents
- Contain and eradicate threats
- Understand security architecture, policies, and procedures
- Better secure and protect applications and systems
None. However CompTIA suggests that students have earned their Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge and have a minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience. CSA+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus.
Exam Prep Format
Online Practice Exam
50 Multiple Choice Questions
60 minute duration
- CSA+ CS0-001 Official Study Guide
- CSA+ CS0-001 Labs and References
- Pre/Post Chapter Assessments
- Integrated Topic Videos
- Interactive Glossary of Terms and Definitions
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.