The Crystal Reports Level 1 course covered the basics of using Crystal Reports to build and modify reports. This level 2 course will cover additional functionality of Crystal Reports including advanced report generation techniques, advanced report formatting including sub-reports and cross-tabs. This course will also review some techniques for optimizing the speed and efficiency of your reports by working with SQL queries.
Please see Prerequisites before enrolling in this course
Nov 20-21, Dec 3-4
- Creating automatic and manual running totals
- Working with cross-tab reports
- Adding sub-reports
- Creating drill-downs in a report
- Using SQL statements in report processing
- Creating complex formulas
- Adding charts to reports
- Enhancing report functionality
It is recommended that students complete Crystal Reports Level 1 training, or have the equivalent skills, as well, have some experience with SQL Programming before attempting this course.