Excel 2013 Expert MOS Certification Prep
Preparation for Exams #77-427 and #77-428
Course Length Approximately 20 – 30 hours
eBook lease 1 year (Print copy extra)
Microsoft® Excel Expert teaches students how to use a variety of intermediate and advanced features to merge workbooks, perform data analysis, and audit formulas in spreadsheets. Students also use summary functions, create PivotTables and PivotCharts, and work with macros.
Students who complete this course will have reviewed all the exam objectives to prepare for: Microsoft Excel 2013 Expert Exams #77-427 and #77-428. Successful completion of the certification exam provides a competitive advantage by validating the knowledge and skill sets for individuals who may be seeking employment or further job opportunities in their careers.
- Advanced Functions and PivotTables
- Advanced Charts, Conditional Formatting, and Checking Formulas
- Filtering and Sharing Workbooks
- Custom Formatting and What-If Analysis
- Pivot Charts and Advanced Formulas
- Protecting and Configuring Workbooks