Microsoft Excel 2016 is a powerful and easy-to-use spreadsheet program. This new version of Excel incorporates some new features and integration of features that were previously only available as separate add-ins.
This course covers takes a deeper dive into using formulas and specialized data functions to calculate, analyze and organize data. It also covers sorting and filtering, charting, analyzing data with pivot tables and pivot charts, as well as using slicers, working with graphics, managing large workbooks, protecting files, and using templates.
1. Virtual Live Instructor-Led training (VILT) 2 days in duration, courseware will be provided digitally at the beginning of class
2. Online Self-Paced with 24×7 access for 60 days after purchase
Online Self-Study, Virtual Instructor-Led
3/14-3/15, 5/14-5/15, N/A
- Creating Advanced Formulas
- Analyzing Data with Logical and Lookup Functions
- Organizing and Analyzing Datasets and Tables
- Visualizing Data with Charts
- Analyzing Data with PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts
- Inserting Graphics
- Enhancing Workbooks