- Additional information
- About the Trainer
- Certification Exam
- Content Outline
- Reviews (0)
Six Sigma Green Belt course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Six Sigma tools and techniques useful to improve the production process and minimize defects in the end product with a greater focus on the practical implementation of these tool and techniques in the organization.
This course is offer in two ways – please choose your “Delivery Method”:
1. Virtual Live Instructor-Led training (VILT) three days in duration, hardcopies of the study materials used for class will be mailed to you
2. Online Self-Paced with access to the online training library of materials available 24×7 for 90 days after purchase
No matter how you wish to complete the training and prepare for your certification exam, the exam voucher, and soft copy certificate are included
Successful students will be awarded the Six Sigma Green Belt Certified (SSGB™) certification by 6sigmastudy after passing the certification exam and be added to the registry.
Online Self-Study, Virtual Instructor-Led
Apr 22- May 8 Mon/Tues/Weds Evenings 6:30-9:30pm, N/A
About the Trainer
Kiran is a Process Excellence Consultant, specializing in Big Data Analytics. She has worked for and supported Fortune 500 and ISO certified companies across USA, Europe and Asia. Kiran graduated with a B.S. in Computer Science and M.S. in Engineering Management. She holds certifications in Data Science and Big Data Analytics from MIT, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and ITIL Service Management.
Kiran’s passion for process improvement and training drove her to specialize as a Lean Six Sigma Practitioner. Kiran has served in various roles including Project Manager, Process Excellence Manager, ISO Auditor, and Training and Quality Assurance Manager.
In addition to offering training and certification classes in process management, Lean Six Sigma and ITIL for the AshleyTrainingOnline.com social learning platform, Kiran also provides consultation services for small to medium-sized businesses, including onsite workshops and coaching to assist companies achieve Operational Excellence.
- Multiple Choice
- 90 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 120 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
Preferably Six Sigma Yellow Belt (But Not Mandatory)
This course will cover the following information through the use of Case Studies:
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Stakeholders & Setting up a Six Sigma Project
- Six Sigma Methodology – Define
- Six Sigma Methodology – Measure
- Six Sigma Methodology – Analyze
- Six Sigma Methodology – Improve
- Six Sigma Methodology – Control
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.