Influence and Persuasion
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 2 – 3 hours
Available!Return to Store
When we talk about influence and persuasion, we often talk about marketing and sales. However, we influence in many ways and with great frequency.
In this course, you will learn how to speak persuasively, communicate with confidence, build rapport, develop a strong presentation, and leverage storytelling. You will also receive an introduction to basic neuro linguistic programming techniques.
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Apply the concepts of pushing and pulling when influencing others
- Use different techniques for getting persuasive conversations and presentations underway
- Make a persuasive presentation by using the 5 S’s
- Apply storytelling techniques to extend influence
- Leverage concepts of neuro linguistic programming in everyday influence and persuasion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.