Intermediate Project Management
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 8 – 10 hours
Available!Return to Store
Project management is not just for certain industries or job titles. Most of us are expected to complete assignments that are not a usual part of our job and to get the job done well, within a budget, and on time. This course will share some project management techniques that can help you achieve your goals. We recommend that you complete Project Management Fundamentals before beginning this course.
In this course, you will focus on the last three stages of the project life cycle: planning, execution, and termination. This includes Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 8 – 10 hoursidentifying tasks and resources; using scheduling techniques like the work breakdown structure, Gantt charts, and network diagrams; preparing a budget; executing a project; and controlling changes.
- Identify your project’s tasks and resources
- Order tasks using the Work Breakdown Structure
- Schedule tasks effectively
- Use basic planning tools such as a Gantt chart, PERT diagram, and network diagram
- Prepare a project budget
- Modify the project budget and schedule to meet targets
- Identify and manage risks
- Prepare a final project plan
- Execute and terminate a project
- Develop and manage a change control process
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.