Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 8 – 10 hours
Available!Return to Store
Intrapreneurship has been described as a great way to make beneficial changes to your organization. People can choose to continue with the status quo, or they can work to make a difference in the lives of themselves and others within the company. This course will help you become energized and ready to push your ideas forward.
In this course, learn what “intrapreneurship” is all about. Learn about the history and culture of intrapreneurship and assess your own intrapreneurial qualities. Explore different ways that you can contribute; learn how to develop, screen, sell, and implement your ideas.
- Understand the importance of intrapreneurship in today’s economy
- Identify the characteristics of an intrapreneur and assess their own strengths
- Create an intrapreneurial team within their organization
- Understand the process of intrapreneurship
- Develop a new product or process idea
- Understand the importance of a sales strategy
- Create a start-up financial statement
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.