Marketing with Social Media
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 2 – 3 hours
Available!Return to Store
Social media remains an evolving aspect of our daily lives in addition to being a part of our businesses. If you understand the basics of social media, this course will give you ways to add it to your marketing plan.
In this course, learn how to develop a social media marketing plan as a part of an overall marketing strategy, determine who should be on the team, and choose how to measure what is taking place. In addition, learn about blogging, explore some of the major social media sites (such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook), and look at how specialty sites and social media management tools can take social media marketing to the next level.
- Describe the value of social media to a marketing plan
- Create and launch a social media marketing plan
- Select the right resources for a social media marketing team
- Define how to use social media to build a community
- Use metrics to measure the impact of a social media plan
- Manage difficult social media situations
- Describe features of some of the key social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Decide whether a blog adds value to a social media plan
- Specialty sites and social medial management tools
- Stay on top of social media trends and adjust the plan as the online world evolves
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.