Networking for Success
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 16 – 18 hours
Available!Return to Store
Business networking is an effective and efficient way for business people to connect, develop meaningful relationships, and grow their businesses. This course will give you the skills that you need to network with others.
In this course, you will learn how to identify opportunities, create a positive first impression, develop a memorable intro, start conversations, shake hands well, handle business cards, manage sticky situations, follow up with others, and organize your network. Also learn how to network in online spaces, such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Introduce themselves in a meaningful, memorable way, even if they have never worked on an elevator pitch before
- Be goal focused about networking so that they can make the most of events that they attend
- Apply the concept of give first and be helpful as part of a system of reciprocity
- Use strategy and systems in order to network effectively
- Leverage the availability and usefulness of the Internet, including LinkedIn and Twitter
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.