Outlook 2013 – Advanced
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 8 – 10 hours
Open-office hours support included
Available!Return to Store
This course on Microsoft Outlook 2013 is to gives students an enhanced toolset by broadening the expert-level skill base. It provides an in depth look at the wealth of tools available in the program.
This course is the equivalent to a one day course (approx. 8-10 hours) however you have access to these materials 24×7 for 180 days after purchase, and access to open office hours to ask questions if you get stuck!
- Using the Address Book, Part One
- Using the Address Book, Part Two
- Advanced Calendar Options
- Advanced Message Options
- Advanced Task Options
- Advanced Contact Management Options
- Working with Macros
- Using the Trust Center, Part One
- Using the Trust Center, Part Two
- Customizing Microsoft Account
- Getting Started with Business Contact Manager, Part One
- Getting Started with Business Contact Manager, Part Two
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.