Project Management: All You Need to Know
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 8 – 10 hours
Available!Return to Store
This elearning version of Project Management: All You Need to Know takes project planning skills and gives them a boost to into the realm of Project Management. Students will learn how to take a plan and manage it through the steps it needs to reach a successful conclusion.
Upon completion of this course students will have developed valuable new skills that will enable competently managing a project. Come away from this course knowing about project management basics and how to bring project planning to another level. Students will learn about the project life cycle and project planning documents. Learn about communications and how to deal changes and project tracking and also how to conduct status meetings. The course wraps up with a look at closing a project.
- Understand what is meant by a project
- Know how to use simple tools to keep your project on track and on task while identifying risks
- Be able to develop a simple small project communications plan
- Understand simple tools to manage change and issues in your small project
- Know how to conduct an effective status meeting
- Be able to close out a project and determine lessons learned
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.