Project Management Fundamentals
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 8 – 10 hours
Available!Return to Store
The basics of project management can help get things done at home and at work. This course will familiarize the student with the most common terms and practices of project management.
In this course, learn what a project is and what a project manager does. Also learn about the life cycle of a project. In particular, the class will focus on the conceptual phase of project management, where to identify, prioritize, and scope a project idea.
- Describe what is meant by a project
- Explain what project management means
- Identify benefits of projects
- Identify the phases of a project’s life cycle
- Sell ideas and make presentations related to pitching a project
- Prioritize projects
- Begin conceptualizing your project, including goals and vision statements
- Use project planning tools
- Contribute to creating a Statement of Work
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.