Project Management Training: Understanding Project Management
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 2 – 4 hours
Available!Return to Store
The Project Management Institute defines project management as, The application of knowledge, skills, and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently. This course will provide the project management tools needed to plan, manage, and execute small to medium sized projects.
This in-depth course will take students through all aspects of project management. First, the student considers what a project is and what a project manager does. Then, work through the four stages of the project life cycle: conceptual, planning, execution, and termination. Students will also learn some supporting skills, like teamwork, communication, and presentation.
- Understand what is meant by a project
- Recognize what steps must be taken to complete projects on time and on budget
- Sell ideas and make presentations
- Use simple techniques and tools for planning and tracking a project
- Use methods for keeping the team focused and motivated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.