Project Planning: All You Need to Know
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 2- 3 hours
Available!Return to Store
This course provides the skills to get in on the ground floor of project planning without the pursuit of a project management certification. Students will learn the skills and tools needed to take a project idea through the various steps that are required to develop an approach that utilizes the correct procedures along the way.
Once this course is completed students will have learned several valuable new skills that will enable properly planning for a project. Come away from this course knowing about project management basics and how to being project planning. Students will learn about the Work Breakdown Structure, how to prepare a basic schedule and all about Resource Breakdown Structures. This course will conclude by learning about project planning worksheets.
- Understand what is meant by a project
- Distinguish between a Project Charter and Statement of Work (SOW)
- Use a SOW to begin project planning
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure to determine tasks needed to complete a small project
- Create a project schedule based on project tasks and resources
- Create a Resource Breakdown Structure to determine specific resources needed to complete a small project
- Complete a Project Planning Worksheet to act as a touchstone for project completion
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.