QlikView Developer – Advanced
Online Live Instructor-Led
Duration: 1 day
Prerequisites: Developer Intermediate
This class is for QlikView data architects who have learned the basic and intermediate concepts and are ready to learn more advanced development techniques. Using the business case of inventory analysis, students will learn how to load multiple facts into a single QlikView model using the concatenated fact technique, how to resolve missing associations, and how to build the “as of date” table for advanced date handling.
This course is beneficial for data architects, IT developers, and consultants.
It is recommended that students complete Developer Intermediate training, or have the equivalent skills, and at least 6 months of experience before attempting this course.
3-16/2018, 5-15/2018, 7-19/2018
- Calculating running balances
- Using IntervalMatch
- Concatenated fact data model
- Resolving missing associations
- Generic link tables and the set analysis alternative
- Advanced date handling
- Generating variables in the script
- Loading and creating variables from an external file