QlikView Developer – Core
Online Live Instructor-Led
Duration: 1 day / 8 hours
In this class, data architects that are new to QlikView learn the basics of QlikView data modeling and scripting – understanding the difference between transactional and analytical data models. Students will learn the basic rules of QlikView data modeling, loading data into QlikView from databases and text files and applying basic transformations. The sales analysis dataset is used as the basis for teaching simple scripting techniques.
This course is beneficial for data architects, IT developers, and consultants.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3/12/2018, 5/3/2018, 7/16/2018
- Understanding transactional and analytical data models
- Introduction to scripting
- Loading data into QlikView from databases and text files
- Data model transformations
- Calculating conditional flags
- Including external scripts
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.