QlikView Developer – Intermediate
Online Live Instructor-Led
Duration: 2 day / 16 hours
Prerequisites: Developer Core
In this course data architects that have learned the basics of QlikView scripting and data modeling and will explore more advanced scripting techniques. Using the profitability analysis business case, students will learn how to load multiple facts into a single QlikView model using the link table technique, how to create a master calendar, as well as how to build a multi-tier data architecture.
This course is beneficial for data architects, IT developers, and consultants.
It is recommended that students complete Developer Core training, or have the equivalent skills, and at least 3 months of experience before attempting this course.
3/13-3/14, 5/8-5/9, 7/10-7/11
- Understanding how QlikView stores data
- The QVD data Layer
- Variables and script control statements
- Troubleshooting scripts
- Data Modeling techniques: Mapping, join, concatenate
- Combining multiple facts with link tables
- Master calendar
- Loading complex spreadsheets
- Multi-tier data architecture