Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 2 – 3 hours
Available!Return to Store
People around the world are experiencing job burnout and stress in epidemic proportions. Many people feel that the demands of the workplace, combined with the demands of home, have become too much to handle. This course will give you some stress management techniques that you can apply right away.
This course will teach you some different ways to look at stress, ways to take care of yourself to reduce the stress that you feel, and coping techniques. You will also learn some time management and organizational tips to help you work smarter.
- Understand that stress is an unavoidable part of everybody’s life
- Recognize the symptoms that tell you when you have chronic stress overload
- Change the situations and actions that can be changed
- Deal better with situations and actions that can’t be changed
- Create an action plan for work, home, and play to help reduce and manage stress
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.