Working Smarter: Using Technology to Your Advantage
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 2 – 3 hours
Available!Return to Store
Technology is supposed to make life easier and simpler, but most people find themselves cleaning up the messes caused by too many gadgets at times. This course is about using technology to work smarter, not harder – use it to your advantage.
Computers, various types of applications, software purchases, technical training, IT budgets, security, privacy, usage policies, ergonomics, instant messaging, and telecommuting are all covered.
- Make your workplace a technology-friendly place
- Make the most of computers, telephones, instant messaging, e-mail, contact management applications, and scheduling software
- Communicate better with the IT department
- Make the best software and training choices
- Set an IT budget
- Set expectations and responsibilities for security and privacy
- Keep employees safe and healthy
- Develop and implement a system usage policy
- Implement policies for dealing with company property
- Decide whether or not employees should telecommute
- Make telecommuting work
- Deal with workplace rage
- Address technological issues
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.