Writing for the Web
Online Self-study option
Course Length Approximately 8 – 10 hours
Available!Return to Store
People don’t read information on the web in the same way that they read a printed newspaper, magazine, or a book. This course will show web writers how to create interesting and engaging content.
This course will teach students how to design and structure web writing, create eye-catching headlines, develop user-friendly websites, add audio and video to website content, and leverage search engine optimization to get noticed.
- Apply engaging techniques that draw readers to web pages
- Plan what to write to reflect their web hierarchy
- Create engaging content, including catchy headlines
- Enhance their writing with other forms of media
- Make their writing accessible to a variety of readers
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.